Sunday, August 7, 2011

Exciting Opportunities

Work is still progressing on Guardian of the Realm. It's moving pretty rapidly and I am really excited with the progression of the story.

Also, I got my first chance at reviewing someone else's work this week. Thank you to Lee Mavin for giving me the opportunity to read and review his book Diary of a Seventh Grade Hybrid. So far I am really enjoying the adventures of Ziggy and can't wait to see what happens next.

On a personal note... Lately I have had a lot of friends who have questioned their role as amazing parents. What is the right answer when it comes to what is best for your kids? When does it come down to doing what's right for them and what's right for you? To all of my friends who are wondering if they are a doing a good job, myself included, when it comes to your children as long as you are leading with your heart, and love them with everything that's inside of you, you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment