Thursday, April 18, 2013

Meet Blog Reviewer Chasity Brewer

First off let me say thank you so much for having me here today! It is such an honor to be featured on your blog :)
 
1.       Who are your favorite authors?
 
I have a ton of favorites but some of the ones I have been reading lately and are on my top are Renata F Barcelos, Jennifer Lyon,Ada Adams, and Richard Long. Some of my classic favorites are Danielle Steel, L.A.Banks, Anne Rice, Beverly Barton and Jacquelyn Frank.


2.       Do you find yourself reading mostly mainstream books or those published from Indie Authors?

I really like to jump around. I review a lot of Indie Authors and quite a few of them have become favorites of mine but I also have a huge library of mainstream books as well. So I am usually reading one of each at a time, trying to get through my TBR pile lol.

3.       Who is your current Author Crush?
 
I don't think I have one.


4.       If you could live in the pages of any book, which would it be?

I would have to say Interview with the Vampire. I LOVE that book!

5.       Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
 
At the moment I would have to say I am totally obsessing over Sloane from 'The Proposition' by Jennifer Lyon


6.       Who are your top 3 pics for favorite book couple?

Sloane and Kat from 'The Proposition' by Jennifer Lyon, Roxy and Key from 'Sinful Magic' by Jennifer Lyon and Dawn and Sebastian from 'ReVamped' by Ada Adams.
 
7.       What is your favorite genre?

It used to be paranormal, mostly vampires, but I as I get older I like jumping from genre to genre. I really love to read anything I can get my hands on. The only two I don't really connect with is Dystopia and Sci-fi.
 
8.       Do you prefer reality or fantasy?

Depends what mood I'm in. Usually fantasy but sometimes, I just want a good old fashion love story.
 
9.       Do you prefer third person or first person perspective?
 
Third person although some stories are told better in first person.
 
10.   Have you ever considered writing your own book?

I have, I am actually working on a few things of my own right now. I have been writing stories since I was nine but I always feel like they are not good enough. That they need more work. So hopefully I can get one out here soon, I need to stop procrastinating lol
 
11.   What is it about a book cover that draws you in?


 It always has to have an awesome picture on the cover and usually the title is what catches me first. Titles are important, usually if the title sounds good I will get it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great interview with Chasity! And Chasity, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete