Sunday, July 24, 2011

Guardian of the Realm : A Faerie Tale

Thanks in large part to a picture I saw from Regina Rasmussen Wamba, I have begun work on a book about a new dark and dangerous magical world of The Realm. I am really excited about this one and hope that you all will be too.


Also check out spencerbrokow.wordpress.com to read an interview I recently completed for him. This young author is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens as his career progresses!

I'd also like to give a shout out to Eric Wallerstedt for giving me the inspiration for two of the characters in my new book...

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I am a new GFC follower from Book blogs. Enjoying your blog and I am going to post one of your posts on My Life. One Story at a Time. facebook page. I'm looking for one about your book. Hope to see you for a follow on my blog. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Book Blogs and a new follower. Best of luck for the upcoming book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot on starting a new book! I love that feeling :) I'm a new GFC follower from Book Blogs. I review a lot of books on my blog and I'm also a writer, talking about writing tips and my road to publication. You can find me here: http://teeny104.blogspot.com/

    Hope you check it out :) Pxx

    ReplyDelete